12 Quotes by Wordions that Intuitives, Feelers & ambiverts INFJs (MBTI Personality type – Introverted Intuitive Feelers Judging)
will identify with.INFJ – The Advocate,The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population.
they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait
– INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.
When it comes to romantic relationships, INFJs look for long term relationships. INFJs cherish not just the act of being in a relationship, but what it means to become one with another person, in mind, body and soul.
True Ambiverts INFJ s are a bundle of contradictions.
1. Your social status does not impress me, tell me about your human status.
2. There is nothing more precious than human connection and nothing more dangerous too !
3. I Love people who are honest. Honest about everything.
People who would bare their souls and say things like “I did it because I was jealous”,
“I made a mistake, not that I was unconcious of what I was doing but I lost control” instead of covering it up with reasons.
This kind of honesty takes a lot of
“Courage” – Since it involves admitting your flaws, both, to yourself and others,
“Intelligence” – Since it involves diving deep within, into the true reasons behind your actions, and
“A Big Heart” – Since it involves accepting those flaws.
4. I want to be alone with someone who does not make me feel alone.
5. Sometimes I wish I could be close staying far
Sometimes I wish there were little windows to peoples lives.
So that I could peep in silently to see what goes inside them,
especially their insecurities, their pains, their innermost desires, and
maybe in someway help them heal, help them achieve, by showering love
without being visible, without being part of their lives.
6. But perfection never appealed to me, it is the beauty and honesty behind imperfections that I fall in love with.
7. Its crazy how sometimes we find everything in nothing.
8. Sometimes when I am sad,
I am not sad for myself,
I am sad for the world,
I am sad to see where we are going.
I am sad to see how we can smile by making someone else sad.
I am sad to see how we have killed our conciensce and keep toying with emotions.
I am sad to see how people are confusing selfishness with self love.
I am sad to see how we have come to a stage where sometimes we trust strangers more than friends.
Let us fix this. Let us open our hearts and listen to them.
9. Hurt me with hate, but don’t suffocate me with fake love.
10. You think I leave because I hate,
Sometimes in order not to hate,
I must leave.
11. I am a lover of words, if your words don’t play with me, nothing else in you will.
12. Intelligence is attractive, kindness is heart melting. But a combination of the two is irresistible.